Free Easy Beef Lettuce
Lettuce wraps are a great quick and easy lunch option for anyone living the keto lifestyle. You can customize this recipe by choosing your favorite protein. These tasty wraps also make a fantastic dinner option!
- 1 tbsp olive oil (substitute butter, avocado oil, or coconut oil)
- 4 oz ground beef (substitute ground turkey, chicken, or vegan substitute)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 3 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 lettuce leaves (for wraps)
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown the ground beef. Add the garlic and cook for minute or two.
- Add the soy sauce, scallions, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, and stir to incorporate all of the flavors.
- Spoon the meat into the lettuce wraps and top with avocado and tomatoes, and enjoy!
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice for added flavor!
- You may use 1/4 – 1/2 tsp garlic powder in place of fresh garlic, if you like.
Cook Time: 15 min
Macros: Fat: 35g | Protein: 32g | Net Carbs: 4.5g | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 3g | Calories: 479