Free Golden KETO Cauliflower Bake Recipe
If you're looking for a delicious and nutritious option for dinner tonight, you've come to the right place. Our chefs in the Konscious Keto kitchen, are showing nothing but love.
We have a fantastic recipe that we think the whole family will love (even if they are not keto!). No one will know this tasty treat is packed with fiber, vitamins C, K, B6, foliate, and so much more.
Yes, cauliflower is a nutrient-rich veggie bomb that provides many of the minerals missing on a keto diet.
As it's high in fiber, it will help you stay feeling fuller for longer, and can aid in helping you to eat fewer calories throughout the day. This can lead to weight loss without you feeling deprived or hungry.
We recommend eating larger, more filling meals like this one, earlier in the day when possible for best results. Focus on a lighter meal for dinner, and add in some intermittent fasting the best weight loss results.
This Golden KETO Cauliflower Bake would be the secret weapon you've been waiting for to kickstart your keto journey.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 12 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided into 8 oz. and 4 oz.)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (divided into 6-8 and 4-6 slices)
- 1 1/2 cup scallions, chopped (divided into 1 cup plus 1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Steam cauliflower for five minutes or until tender.
- With a hand mixer, mix 8 oz. cheddar, cream cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream in a bowl.
- Add 6-8 slices crumbled bacon, 1 cup scallions, and garlic to the creamed mixture. Mix everything into the cauliflower. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Pour into a baking pan prepped with cooking spray. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil continue baking for 5-10 minutes or until ready and bubbling. Top with the remaining ½ cup of scallions. Enjoy!
- By increasing the serving size, you can enjoy this super-indulgent dish as a standalone due to its high-fat content. And, as it's packed with veggies, you shouldn't feel guilty about this big bowl of comfort food.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Macros: Fat: 28g | Total Carbs: 5g | Calories: 345
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe