Free Irresistible Keto Molten Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
This Irresistible Keto Molten Chocolate Lava Cake is the perfect snack or dessert. It’s rich and delicious and sure to be a favorite of any chocolate lover!
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Combine cocoa powder, erythritol, salt, and baking powder. Make sure to smooth out any lumps.
- Beat the egg, heavy cream, and vanilla in a separate bowl until fluffy.
- Add egg mixture to cocoa/erythritol mixture.
- Spray an 8 oz oven safe ramekin with cooking spray and pour the batter in.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or until just slightly jiggly. You don’t want to overcook the cake, or there will be no lava.
- Invert cake onto a plate, garnish with powdered sweetener, berries, or keto whipped cream.
- If you’re pressed for time, you can make this cake in the microwave by cooking for 45 seconds-1 minute.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Dagoba unsweetened cocoa powder and Swerve brand erythritol!
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Macros: Fat: 11g | Total Carbs: 15.5g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar Alcohols: 9g | Net Carbs: 2.5g | Protein: 8g | Calories: 161