Free Keto Choc-Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe
Choc-chip cookie dough fat bombs, anyone?
They're rich, mood-enhancing and definitely well-deserved when you’re doing keto.
Yummylicious fat bombs are easy enough to make on a weeknight. And mixing all that soft creamy dough is just wonderfully relaxing.
These Choc-Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are buttery, cream-cheesy, and mildly tangy little dough bites. The vanilla-infused dough offers that tender, fudgy chewiness you dig in an indulgent sweet treat. And a mixture of 3 generous tablespoons full of chocolate chips gives this classic cookie dough an incredible chocolate kick.
If you’re mad about nuts and want to add a bit of crunch, I suggest folding in just a spoonful of crushed walnuts (or your favorite nuts for that matter).
Let these sumptuous fat bombs chill in the freezer for about 40mins before you sneak a bite...
Or at least try!
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 10 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 3 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter and cream cheese into a large bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add in the almond flour, erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, and pink salt and combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up a bit. Scoop into balls onto the baking sheet. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm up.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer, let thaw a few minutes before enjoying.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of natural peanut butter for a PB choc chip version!
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Swerve brand erythritol, Lily’s chocolate chips, Pure Mountain Liquid Stevia and Simply Organic pure vanilla extract!
Prep Time: 15 minutes, plus 40 minutes chill time
Macros: Fat: 19.2g | Total Carbs: 9.2g | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 4.5g | Net Carbs: 2.2g | Protein: 2.8g | Calories: 189
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe