Free Keto Cobb Salad Bowl Recipe
A Cobb salad is a whole meal that combines all the food groups in one quick go.
It’s simple, easy, comes together in a flash, and makes an excellent dinner on those busy, hasty, hectic weeknights.
And it gets all the bonus points since it’s delightfully filling, deliciously flavorful, and just so healthy at once.
What I love about this salad in particular is that it allows me to throw in weekly left-overs – it works beautifully with just about all kinds of tasty add-ins.
This Keto Cobb Salad Bowl is luxuriously colorful with plenty of crisp, crunch, and crumble. This meaty, veggie, cheesy combo is served with a drizzle of a lemon-infused, refreshingly aromatic dressing that takes it from good to GREAT!
For the Salad:
- 4 cups lettuce, kale, or spinach (washed)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 tbsp red onion, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup fully cooked chicken, chunks or strips
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
For the Ranch Dressing:
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add lettuce to bowl, top with all other ingredients.
- Add all ranch dressing ingredients to a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Portion salad into bowl and top with 2 tbsp ranch dressing per serving.
- If you have leftover dressing, use to dip cucumber slices or celery sticks as a snack.
- To save time, use a store-bought keto friendly dressing.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Primal Kitchen & Chosen Food Dressings and Chosen Foods Mayo!
- If looking for a great uncured, nitrate-free, and sugar-free bacon, we love Butcher Box!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Macros: Fat: 50g | Protein: 40g | Net Carbs: 6g | Fiber: 5.25g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Calories: 658.5