Free Keto Mousse 4 Ways Recipe
Whip up a batch of Keto Mousse 4 Ways, and choose your favorite flavor, or divide and try them all. You can’t go wrong with this delicious keto treat!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 4 tbsp erythritol, to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh berries (see instructions for variations)
- Optional: lemon zest, to taste
For the Base:
- Beat the heavy cream and erythritol with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, and it looks like whipped cream consistency.
- Add mascarpone, lemon zest, and vanilla, and beat again with mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Add berries to a high powered blender and puree. Fold the puree into the mousse base to combine. Spoon into bowls or cups. For best results, chill in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
For Strawberry Mousse:
- Purée 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries in a blender. Fold into mousse base.
For Raspberry Mousse:
- Purée 1 cup fresh raspberries in a blender. Fold into mousse base.
For Blackberry Mousse:
- Purée 1 cup fresh blackberries in a blender. Fold into the base.
For Lemon Mousse:
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1/4 tsp. lemon zest to mousse base.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Macros: 47.5g | Total Carbs: 16.3g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohols: 9g | Net Carbs: 5.3g | Protein: 4.9g | Calories: 476