Free Mexican Beef Salad Recipe
This salad is something of a true Mexican treat, packed with true Mexican flavors, textures, and aromatics. Plus, it’s got the incredible crunch factor you dig in a salad bowl.
Now when people think of Mexican foods they think of enchiladas, chips and salsa, fajita, or tacos. With this salad, you’ll discover another traditional Mexican relish.
Mexican Beef Salad is fresh, cheesy, crunchy, herbaceous, and mildly spicy. It features tenderly browned ground beef cooked in spicy aromatics nestled in a bowl full of juicy red cherry tomatoes, olives, lettuce, freshly-chopped scallion, and a handful of shredded cheddar cheese.
The beef and cheese enrich the salad with that extra satisfying, luscious, fulfilling quality.
Drizzle a low-carb Ranch dressing (or another keto dressing of your choice) and munch away!
For the beef:
- 1 tbsp olive oil (substitute avocado or coconut oil)
- 1/2 Ib ground beef
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp water
For the salad:
- 4 cups lettuce, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 olives, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 4 tbsp low carb Ranch dressing or other keto dressing
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until browned. Drain the grease and add the spices, tomato paste, and water. Stir to combine and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the water evaporates.
- Meanwhile, divide the salad vegetables among two plates. Top with the beef. Sprinkle the salad with cheese and drizzle with Ranch dressing.
- You can substitute a tbsp sugar-free taco seasoning for the spice mixture if you like.
- This recipe works well with ground turkey or ground chicken, as well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Macros: Fat: 43.5g | Total Carbs: 10g | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 6.5g | Protein: 36g | Calories: 585
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe