Free Mini Strawberry Keto Cheesecakes Recipe
Who says you have to wait for strawberry season to have a strawberry cheesecake?
This recipe tastes like the real thing in the dead of winter and no strawberries around… well almost no strawberries…
What’s great about this recipe is that we created it in our Konscious Keto kitchen with the sole purpose of helping you shed pounds. And there’s nothing more pleasing than having to lose weight by loading up on your favorite delicious dessert.
This Mini Strawberry Keto Cheesecake Recipe is creamy, dreamy, and refreshingly aromatic. With a rich almond flour crust with a sumptuously silky, smooth, creamy filling, this indulgent treat gives off an incredible strawberry scent and has the most desirable dessert combination of tarty, fruity, and sweet.
Though this mini cheesecake recipe doesn’t contain any actual strawberries, it echoes the tanginess of the gorgeous red fruit in its luscious creaminess. And its taste mimics the flavors of the regular, non-keto recipe. Only BETTER!
Only one bite in and you can almost taste the spring and summer…
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 scoop of Keto Shake
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- Optional: berries, nuts, coconut, or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° Use a standard size silicone muffin pan or line a regular muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the almond flour and 1 tbsp erythritol. Add melted butter to the bowl and mix until the almond flour is coated and is the texture of wet sand.
- Divide the mixture evenly amongst the 12 wells in the muffin pan. Use a spoon to evenly press the mixture down into the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, beat eggs and erythritol together. Add cream cheese a little at a time and a scoop of Keto Shake. Beat thoroughly until all is added. Add vanilla, lemon juice, and sour cream. Beat again.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between all 12 wells in the muffin pan. If using a silicone muffin pan, place it on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cheesecakes are set. They will still be a little jiggly in the center. Allow to cool on the counter for 20 minutes.
- Optional: Top with berries, nuts, coconut, or sugar-free chocolate chips.
Macros: Fat: 22g | Net Carbs: 4.6g | Calories: 252
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe