Free Lusciously Creamy
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Who doesn’t love cheesecake?
Especially when summertime is around the corner, no dessert works better than the satiny smooth, chilled creaminess of this alluring treat.
I give it bonus points for not melting in the sun unlike ice cream, which requires near-instant serving and always puts me in a frenzy.
Plus it’s super-easy to make – no baking, no stress.
And you can whip it up in just 15 mins.
It’s fresh, quick, and pretty straightforward, and – most of all – simply irresistible!
This No-Bake Cheesecake is lusciously creamy, rich, and comforting. It has sweet, soft, silky cream filling nestled in with a cinnamon-scented, nutty, buttery, crunchy crust. Together, the filling and crust make just the most satisfying indulgence.
Serve with a delightful mix of berries and whipped cream. And if you’re into nuts like I am, feel free to go nutty and top up with some more crushed walnuts.
For the Crust:
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp finely crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp powdered erythritol
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp butter or coconut oil, melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Optional topping: sliced strawberries
- Lightly toast the almond flour and crushed walnuts in a dry skillet over medium heat for a minute or two, while stirring to avoid burning. Transfer to a bowl and combine with the remaining ingredients for the crust.
- Divide the crust and press into 2 (8 oz) ramekins and refrigerate while you prepare the cheesecake.
- Whip the heavy cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form and set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, erythritol, and vanilla in another bowl. Beat with an electric mixer. Add the whipped cream and beat again for about 30 - 60 seconds, or until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes or the refrigerator for about an hour
- Top with sliced strawberries, if desired and enjoy!
- These cheesecakes will keep well in the fridge for 4 days or longer in the freezer. Double or triple the recipe to have desserts on hand for a convenient treat!
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Swerve brand erythritol, Simply Organic pure vanilla extract, Anthony’s Organic Almond flour or Anthony’s organic coconut flour and Food to Live brand walnuts!
Prep Time:15 minutes, plus 20 minutes - 1 hour chill time
Macros: Fat: 32g | Total Carbs: 13.5g | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 8.5g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Protein: 5.5g | Calories: 321
Try my favorite Keto Shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat, to make strawberry fudge, pancakes or a meal replacement...
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe