[FREE] Fudgy Peanut Butter Fat Bomb Recipe
I think we can agree on one thing. Everyone loves Peanut butter.
In fact, peanut butter recipes are often our most requested recipe.
Today we're excited to share with you this mouth-watering PB fudge bar recipe, so delicious everyone in your family is going to rave about for days to come!
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 1⁄2 cups smooth unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop, Creamy Chocolate Shake powder
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir until smooth and pour into prepared pan, smoothing the top with a spatula. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and pourable. Pour chocolate over peanut butter layer and place in freezer to harden for 1 to 2 hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, remove peanut butter bars from baking dish and cut into squares.
Prep Time: 15m plus 1 - 2h chill time
Servings: 16 bars
Serving size: 1 bar
Macros: Calories: 238 | Fat: 20g | Net Carbs: 6.7g | Protein: 8g
Strawberry Cheesecake Keto Shake Meal Replacement
Dark Chocolate Truffle Keto Activate For Guaranteed Fat-Burning Ketosis Super PowersYou can make a batch of these bars and share with your family.
You can also save them in the freezer (they last forever!) and now you have a frozen treat ready to enjoy anytime you want.
They are so satisfying and delicious that you'll want to make them again and again.
Maybe even switch it up and make a fudgy Strawberry bar with white chocolate drizzle instead with our Strawberry Cheesecake powder!
Below is the link again to our Strawberry Cheesecake (my favorite) and Creamy Chocolate Keto Shakes.
And you have 30 days to try either shake.
If you don't love it, just send it back :D
Try my favorite keto shake, Strawberry Cheesecake, as a sweet treat, to make strawberry fudge, pancakes or a meal replacement...
Try Our Creamy Chocolate Keto Shake For Delicious Chocolate Keto Fudge Bar, Fat Bomb, Smoothies...
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe