Free Peppermint Patty Fat Bomb Recipe
These Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs are like ice cream and candy combined. Need we say more? Save some in your freezer for a quick snack or dessert.
For the Peppermint Filling:
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Erythritol, to taste
For the Chocolate:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 oz. sugar-free dark chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients for the peppermint filling and mix well.
- Distribute the mixture evenly into silicone molds.
- Place fat bombs in the freezer to harden for about an hour.
- While fat bombs are freezing, place dark chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in short intervals until melted.
- Carefully remove the frozen peppermints from the molds. Pour a small amount of chocolate into the bottom of the silicone mold, place the peppermint on top and cover with more chocolate.
- Freeze for 2 hours to set.
- Let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- We recommend using Lily’s dark chocolate for this recipe.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Nutiva Coconut Butter!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Macros: Fat: 13.46g | Total Carbs: 8.75g | Fiber: 3.75g | Sugar Alcohols: 2.75g | Net Carbs: 2.25g | Protein: 1.42g | Calories: 136