Free Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
This delicious Raspberry Smoothie Bowl is packed with nutrients and healthy fats from coconut milk. Raspberries contain tons of antioxidants and Vitamin C to support a strong immune system. They also have high fiber content, making them lower in net carbs, than some other berries.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- Optional Toppings: berries, nuts, chia, or hemp seeds
- Add all the ingredients, excluding toppings, to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, top with desired toppings, and enjoy!
- If necessary, you can adjust the texture of this bowl by adding more cauliflower rice for a thicker bowl, or more coconut milk for a thinner bowl.