Free Simply Divine Chewy Cheesy Bagels Recipe
Fresh bagels are your ultimate comfort food especially when you combine them with your favorite toppings.
Bagels are generally not allowed on Keto diets since they are supposed to be the “carbiest of carbs”. But that doesn't mean you never get to have them. In fact, we have come up with a keto recipe designed to promote the ketogenic diet.
These keto bagels are powerfully keto-nurturing. And more than that, they taste simply divine!
Simply Divine Chewy Cheesy Bagels are the cheesiest, yummiest bagels yet. With a crispy crunchy outer crust and a chewy cheesy interior, these bagels are filling and ultra-nourishing.
These golden doughnut-shaped rolls are a quick and easy breakfast/ brunch option. Especially when you have company – they are the easiest to serve and still quite impressive.
Simply set up a bagel station with a platter-styled layout – bagels on one side and toppings on another.
- 2 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum, optional
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 egg, beaten, for egg wash
- Everything Bagel seasoning
- Cream cheese with olive and cucumber slices.
- Honey and walnuts
- Garlicky butter with chopped parsley
- Cheese slice and boiled eggs, diced tomatoes,
- Butter and avocado, strawberries, apples, or bananas.
- Mashed avocados and roasted nuts
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes or until completely melted. Stir the cheeses together until smooth.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, and xanthan gum in a separate bowl. Add egg and stir to combine.
- Add the flour and egg mixture to the cheese mixture.
- Begin kneading the dough while keeping a bowl of water nearby to wet your hands; this will prevent the dough from sticking.
- When your ingredients are fully incorporated, separate the dough into six parts. Shape each portion into a ball and poke a hole in the middle, using your finger. One by one place bagels on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the bagels with egg wash and sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel seasoning. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool for at least 5-10 minutes before serving.
- You can have endless healthful toppings like fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, cheeses, jams, honey, and whatnot.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6(1 bagel per serving)
Macros: Fat: 31.7g | Total Carbs: 8.2g | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 4.7g | Protein: 20.4g | Calories: 388
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe