Free Ultimate Italian
Sub Salad Recipe
Missing your favorite deli sandwich? If so, this Ultimate Italian Sub Salad is sure to become your new favorite recipe.
For the Bowl:
- 2 oz salami, chopped
- 4 oz deli ham, chopped
- 2 oz provolone cheese, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce or cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled banana peppers, chopped rings
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
For the Sauce:
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Add all the ingredients for the bowl to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the bowl ingredients and toss to coat.
- To save time, replace the sauce with your favorite store-bought low carb creamy Italian dressing!
- When buying deli meats, look for uncured, nitrate free varieties, with low/no added sugar.
Cook Time: 10 min
Fat: 42g | Protein: 27g | Net Carbs: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g |