Free Chicken and Zoodles Alfredo Recipe
Enjoy these creamy and indulgent zoodles with chicken and alfredo sauce for a filling keto-friendly meal. You'll feel like you're dining out at your favorite Italian restaurant while enjoying this keto twist on a classic!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tbsp water
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and sauté until cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the butter, garlic, and mushrooms and sauté for about 3 minutes. Remove the veggies and set aside with the chicken.
- Add the cream cheese and heavy cream to the skillet and whisk until the cream cheese has melted and the sauce comes to a simmer. Simmer for about a minute to allow the sauce to thicken a bit.
- Remove the sauce from the heat, and whisk in parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until smooth and creamy. Keep the sauce warm over low heat.
- Add the zucchini noodles to a microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 tbsp water, cover the bowl with a damp paper towel, and microwave for about 3 minutes. Drain the liquid from the zoodles and add them to the skillet with the sauce. Add the chicken and toss everything to coat with the sauce.
- Plate and serve with extra parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Feel free to add or sub other sautéed veggies, such as bell peppers or broccoli.
- You can substitute zucchini noodles with shirataki or hearts of palm noodles if you prefer. We recommend rinsing and sautéing them in some olive oil rather than microwaving them.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Macros: Fat: 49.5 | Total Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Protein: 45g | Calories: 645
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe