Free Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
If you enjoy coconut flavor, you’re going to love this Coconut Chia Pudding! Unsweetened coconut milk is full of healthy fats to keep your body in fat-burning ketosis. It’s rich and silky texture works wonderfully for chia pudding. Top with a few berries, if you like!
- 3/4 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp natural coconut extract (or pure vanilla extract)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 5-10 drops of liquid stevia, or to taste
- fresh berries, nuts, unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar or bowl. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir pudding, top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- You can use unsweetened almond milk in place of coconut milk in this recipe, just increase chia seeds to ¼ cup, as almond milk will result in a thinner pudding.
Cook Time: 5 m + 4 hrs refrigeration
Macros: Fat: 39g | Protein: 6g | Net Carbs: 6g | Fiber: 9g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Calories: 437
Additional Keto-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Exogenous Ketones: Get Into Ketosis And Burn Body Fat Faster Than Ever On The Keto Diet
- Keto Friendly Or Keto Deadly? Don't You Dare Use These TOXIC Sweeteners! (Free Printable List)
- Free Double Chocolate Ketosis Cookies Recipe
- Free Strawberry Ricotta Keto Pancakes Recipe
- Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Brownies Recipe
- Free Irresistible Keto Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Free Love My Lemon Keto Pound Cake Recipe
- Fix Your Belly Bulge In 30 Seconds
- Free Savory Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Sweet Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- Free Fat Burning, Sinful Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Free Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
- Free Perfectly Crispy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Free Best Ever Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Free Cinnamon Keto Smoothie Recipe
- Free Guide On How To Enjoy Coffee And Stay In Ketosis
- 3 Keto-Friendly Drinks That Burn Fat, Increase Energy, And Reduce Hunger
- 10 Mistakes You're Making Right This Second That Sabotage Your Weight Loss On The Keto Diet
- Free Sunday Morning Keto-Friendly Pancakes Recipe