Free Hold the Bun Breakfast Sammy Recipe
This recipe proves that it’s what’s inside that counts! Make this bunless breakfast sammy and you won’t even miss the bread. The combination of egg, bacon, cheddar, and avocado make this a delicious source of healthy fats to fuel your busy day ahead!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 avocado, lightly mashed
- 1 cooked sausage patty or 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- Begin by placing two mason jar lids into the pan. Spray everything with nonstick cooking spray. Heat pan over medium heat.
- Crack eggs into jar lids to cook. Break the yolks with a fork.
- Pour water around the eggs and cover with a lid to cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove lid and cover one egg with the cheese. Cook another minute until cheese is melted.
- Remove eggs to the plate and layer bacon and avocado on top of one egg. Complete the sandwich by topping with the other egg.
- Get creative and add a slice of tomato and some spinach to your sandwich!
- If looking for a great uncured, nitrate-free, and sugar-free bacon, we love Butcher Box!
- If you do not have a good local source for avocados, amazon delivers avocados too!
- We love this Avocado Slicer to pit and slice avocados without making a mess.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Macros: Fat: 29.7g | Protein: 24.3g | Net Carbs: 2.1g | Fiber: 3.2g | Sugar Alcohols: 0g | Calories: 388